Wednesday 19 November 2008

some flyers out... (nearly!)

Ok, I took a chunk of flyers to take around some galleries today, didn't make it but I'll do it tomorrow afternoon if no one else already has? was thinking I could get them to talbot rice, fruitmarket and collective... has anyone put any in the Forest yet? I'll take some to the Bowery and around some shops too (sorry for the boring list, just thought it'd save anyone else making a trip out and finding there's already some there)

Also, I've arranged to take a group of Intermedia second years down to the space on the thursday morning (10 30 ish) for a look at the show.

cheers, tom

P.S. seems to be a lot of interest in the show... not least cos the flyers and posters look really great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home